Health and Social Care training, offering 90% government funded training for carers already employed in a care profession. Our training ranges from level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 5. For our level 4 courses there are alternative funding options.
Because we specialise in the Health and Social Care industry, it means our Health and Social Care Training is completely up to date with the latest regulations.
We provide a range of one-day courses and full apprenticeships as well as Health and Social Care Training.
To be eligible for a Health & Social Care course you must:
- Have employment within the sector
- For Level 2 qualifications the qualification requires the 10% contribution to government funding from your employer which would equate to £300 +VAT for this level.
- For Level 3 qualifications or above you may be eligible for an advanced learner loan as an alternative to the employer contribution.
Health and Social Care Courses:
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- QCF Level 2 Apprenticeship Team Leading
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Healthcare Support Services
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Health & Social Care
- QCF Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Management
- QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life
- Level 3 Award in Dementia Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care
QCF Level 4 Management
QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management